Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dear Fuhrer

Dear Fuhrer,

I along with the rest of the Jewish population don't support what you have chosen to do with us. We have many chosen words for you that for the sake of politeness have not been included. Do you even realize that we are people too, and that we all have the same rights to life? I have a family. I have a religion. And most importantly I have a future, that now thanks to you, doesn't look much longer. I am not the only Jew that is worried about the safety of myself, my family, and my friends. 

I bet you don't know how many supporters you actually have. One of my closest friends is a Nazi, and he helped me escape and find a safe house. His name will not be enclosed for the sake of his safety. I bet your proud of what you have accomplished with your life. You have people scared out of their mind when you walk into the room. I am having nightmares thanks to you. Last night, I had a dream where you had me stand in front of the Nazi's, while you tormented me. All of your followers sounded like robots when they responded to your demands "Yes Fuhrer!" Ha! Do you realize how insensible you are?

I have given up EVERYTHING due to your discrimination against us. You had better sleep with your eyes open at night, and always have your back covered... because let me tell you, there are many people out to get you. But in all sincerity, I hope you realize what a self-centered jerk you are.

Sincerely, 
Max Vandenburg

P.S. Good luck finding me! I am hiding where you will NEVER find me!

1 comment:

  1. This was a very interesting post I loved your voice in the letter too!

    ReplyDelete